CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) NOTICE UPDATE
Wearing a mask is now optional for our patients.**
Our staff, however, will be wearing masks.
Our number one priority is the health and safety of our patients, our staff, and our families. The COVID-19 global pandemic has brought about many changes to our daily lives, but one thing that remains constant is our commitment to providing our patients with the highest quality care in the safest environment possible within reason. This continues to be a unique and changing situation, and as we learn more about this virus and the best safety measures, we will adjust our practices accordingly.
We appreciate your trust and flexibility while our staff works to ensure your safety, our own safety and the long-term health of your eyes.
Holly Fisher Britt, OD and Associate Doctors of Optometry
**Please wait to schedule or reschedule your appointment:
1. If you are sick, have a cough, fever, shortness of breath, sore throat, chills, muscle pain, headache, diarrhea or loss of taste or smell or you have been sick within the previous 5 days, please reschedule.
2. If you have traveled within 10 days outside the U.S.A, please reschedule.
3. If you or anyone in your household has tested positive for Sars-Cov2 or has had the CoVid-19 illness within 10 days, please reschedule.
4. If you have had direct contact with CoVid-19 or Positive Sars-Cov2 patients or relatives, please postpone your appointment and reschedule after 10 days or you have been tested with negative results.
5. If you are awaiting test results based on self-referral or physician recommended testing, please reschedule until you receive your results. IF you have tested positive, please reschedule.
ON-LINE updated paperwork MUST BE COMPLETED PRIOR TO YOUR ARRIVAL!
Exam schedule is BY APPOINTMENT, however, we can usually accommodate WALK-IN appointments.
Please call our office with any patient concerns, requests or needs that you may require to maintain eye health and vision during this time of the CoVid-19 Pandemic. Aside from our regular outstanding in-office services, our office continues to offer same-day glasses, tele-health services, urgent refractive services and non-contact, curb-side dispenses and pick-ups if desired. Call now and we will be happy to help you any way that we can. 972-472-2020
AFTER HOURS EYE EMERGENCY?
This service as well as tele-health services are only available to current patients on record.
After hours telecommunication availability is available as a service to only our current patients on record. Calls to our ER Phone number should only be made for true "sight-threatening" emergencies. That number is 469-642-9992. If you do not receive a call within 2 hours, please proceed to your nearest emergency room or urgent care center. Any call between the hours of 10 pm to 7 am will go to Voice Mail and may not be returned until morning to give our Doctors sufficient rest.
Safety you can see, service you can trust.
FINALLY Thank you for trusting our Eyecare Rockwall team to take care of all of your eye care needs! We are committed to helping our community and our patients in this very trying time.